Simply smart WiFi
Eliminate the cost and complexity of deploying and managing WiFi across one site or thousands.
Save time and money
with easier deployments, low up-front costs and no recurring license fees
Get the power you need
with intuitive cloud management, robust security and captive portal functionality
Rest easy with reliability
designed to prevent truck rolls with scheduled updates, auto failover, and hardware watchdog
Scan an access point. Plug it in. It’s up and running.
- Zero-touch configuration for one access point or thousands
- Flexible mounting for installs indoors and out
- Secure public and private networks created in seconds
- Automatic channel configuration
- Self-forming, self-healing encrypted mesh with automatic failover for coverage in hard to reach places
MANAGE FROM ANYWHERE
Simply powerful. Powerfully simple.
- Centralized cloud-based management from a web browser or mobile app—no onsite controllers
- Detailed views of networks, access points, switches, and clients all in one place
- Automatic alerts when access points go offline
- Limit bandwidth, reboot devices and block clients in a single click
- RADIUS, HTTPAuth and Facebook WiFi integration
- Powerful captive portal with easy splash page editing
- Full APIs to integrate with your custom in-house or third-party applications
- Free for the life of the product
Your network keeps running . . . no matter what.
- Scheduled maintenance to minimize disruptions
- Safe over-the-air upgrades
- Hardware watchdog chip to recover from power issues and reduce truck rolls
- Out-of-band management to eliminate bottlenecks and maintenance of on-site controllers
- Redundant hosting for 99.99% cloud uptime
- Automatic failover to a healthy access point if another access point fails
EXTEND YOUR COVERAGE, ELIMINATE DEAD ZONES
Install access points wired to the internet and add additional units that only require power to extend your coverage.
- Extend your network to the furthest reaches of your property cable-free
- Eliminate dead spots
- Easily scale up your network by adding additional access points
- The same access point can be used as either a gateway wired to the internet, or a repeater plugged into power without configuration
Make it your own with Custom Branding
With no competing brand messages, your brand remains the central focal point and hero to your customers.
Systems integrators, resellers, and IT consultants benefit from best-in-class networks, branded as your own.
- Boxes and access points are free of logos or other branding
- Custom brand the cloud controller with your logo and colors
- Design a box sleeve to brand the packaging
- Add a sticker
- On the A Series, add a sticker or deboss your logo into the blank center tab
Which access point is right for you?
|RATED SPEED||150 Mbps||300 Mbps||300+867 Mbps||300+867 Mbps||450+1300 Mbps|
|BAND||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz + 5 GHz||2.4 GHz + 5 GHz||2.4 GHz + 5 GHz|
|MOUNTING||Enclosures: OM wall plug, outdoor||Enclosures: OM wall plug, ethernet, ceiling, outdoor||Enclosures:OM wall plug, ethernet, ceiling, outdoor||Installation kit included:t-rail ceiling, solid ceiling or wall, ethernet jack, outdoor wall/pole||Installation kit included:t-rail ceiling, solid ceiling or wall, ethernet jack, outdoor wall/pole|
|POE||12-24v Passive (non-802.3af)||12-24v Passive (non-802.3af) and standard 802.3af||12-24v Passive (non-802.3af) and standard 802.3af||Standard 802.3af||Standard 802.3af|
|RANGE (APPROXIMATE)||75-150’ indoor (3-4 walls);400′-500’ outdoor||75-150’ indoor (3-4 walls);400′-500’ outdoor||25-50’ indoor (1-2 walls);100’-200′ outdoor||75-150’ indoor (3-4 walls);400′-500’ outdoor||75-150’ indoor (3-4 walls);400′-500’ outdoor|
|MEMORY||64MB DRAM||64MB DRAM||128MB DRAM||128MB DRAM||128MB DRAM|
|ZERO CONFIG PLUG & PLAY||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SELF FORMING, SELF HEALING MESH||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|HARDWARE WATCHDOG CPU||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FREE CLOUD MANAGEMENT||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FREE IOS/ANDROID APPS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CAPTIVE PORTAL W/ BANDWIDTH THROTTLING, SPLASH PAGES AND USER CONTROLS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PUBLIC & PRIVATE SSIDS||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ETHERNET||2 x 100 Mbps (WAN and LAN)||2 x 100 Mbps (WAN and LAN)||2 x Gigabit (WAN and LAN)||2 x Gigabit||2 x Gigabit|
|POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS||US/EU/UK/AU||US/EU/UK/AU||US/EU/UK/AU||US/EU/UK/AU||US/EU/UK/AU|
|LEDS||Power, Ethernet (2), WiFi||Power, Ethernet (2), WiFi||Power, Ethernet (2), WiFi||Nine-color LED status indication||Nine-color LED status indication|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 to 50 C||0 to 50 C||-10 to 50 C||-20 to 50 C||-20 to 50 C|
|DIMENSIONS||3.75″ x 2.75″ x 1″||3.75″ x 2.75″ x 1″||3.75″ x 2.75″ x 1″||6.5” x 6.5” x 1.2”||6.5” x 6.5” x 1.2”|
|CERTIFICATIONS||FCC, IC, CE, RCM (CTick)||FCC, IC, CE, RCM (CTick)||FCC, IC, CE, RCM (CTick)||FCC, IC, CE, RCM (CTick)||FCC, IC, CE, RCM (CTick)|