TP-Link EAP235-Wall Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
• Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
• Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for a wired device.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
• Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm EU US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
• Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
• Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
Interface Uplink: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port*1
Downlink: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port*3 (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
Physical Security Lock Yes
Power Supply 802.3af/802.3at PoE
Power Consumption 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included)
Dimensions 143 × 86 × 20mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)
Antenna 2 Dual-Band Antennas
Mounting Wall Plate Mounting
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
Signal Rate 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
Wireless Functions 16 SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs on each band）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)